We invite you to join us in making Butte Counties communities fire safe. Consider becoming a member of our team by joining a committee or volunteering your time.
There are several ways to volunteer your time to the Butte County Fire Safe Council. We will be happy to train you to do a specific job/task for future events. Thanks in advance for your interest, help and support! Give us a call or e-mail about details on volunteer opportunities.
I'd like to volunteer in the following ways:
- Become a volunteer chipper coordinator in your community
- Assist with Fire Safe Home Visits in your community
- Office help
- Join a Butte County Fire Safe Council Committee
- Participate in community information booths
- Distribute fire safe education literature to public locations in your community
- Organize a community work day to clear hazardous brush from around homes and roadsides
- Host a fire safe presentations in a club or organization I am a member
- Lend a hand at our bi-annual office clean up
- Assist with a shaded fuel break project
- Contribute time to the 6th grade Wildfire in the Foothills education program
- Volunteer a special talent or skill you have!
To become a volunteer please contact us at 530/877-0984